How to use "expansive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expansive" in popular movie and book plots
- In the flashback, the boy is kidnapped under mysterious circumstances and taken to a large, expansive castle called "the Nest". - The Last Guardian
- Katherine and Derec reappear on the top of a pyramid shaped building in the center of an expansive city. - Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Odyssey
- The house turns out to be the surprisingly expansive and lavishly decorated Reichuss Mansion, a renowned haunted house in Seattle. - House of Secrets (Vertigo)
- Running past Matthew's corpse, Tara is chased by the hag through an expansive prop and costume warehouse on the property. - Curtains (1983 film)
- Many members of the extended family live as neighbours in large houses on an expansive compound with numerous servants. - How the García Girls Lost Their Accents
- " every time Hafiz gets expansive about the future. - Kismet (1944 film)
- He takes in his expansive surroundings as he continues north-west but does not manage a long distance before he is noticed. - The Guardians (novel)
- The land of Gohda remained peaceful after Mei-Oh's attack, and Ayame, as an agent of Gohda, continued to patrol the expansive territory. - Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
- Green and Meda quickly become lovers, and she moves into Green's expansive mansion. - Ganja & Hess
- However, because of the peculiar geography of the planet, there is a vast expansive plain, instead of an ocean to cross. - The Green Odyssey
- As a result, all the research was done on expansive grounds in a nationally-sponsored facility that was built behind the rocks. - Operation Logic Bomb
- Travelling to the monastery, Lara descends through an expansive underground complex, pursued and attacked throughout by Pierre Dupont. - Tomb Raider (1996 video game)
- He flaunts his own luxurious backside accessory, and goads the cat with expansive displays of tailery. - Lorenzo (film)
- Dora, Nora and Lady A attend Melchior's 100th birthday party, where most of the novel's expansive cast of characters are in attendance. - Wise Children
- The game is set on the world of VARN which features expansive outdoor terrain, castles, caves, underground cities and an Astral Plane. - Might and Magic Book One: The Secret of the Inner Sanctum
- Marianne realises that she could never have been happy with Willoughby's immoral and expansive nature. - Sense and Sensibility
Meaning of "expansive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expansive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expansive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expansive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expansive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.