How to use "expectancy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expectancy" in popular movie and book plots
- 400 Boys is a futuristic, dystopian drama where life expectancy has been radically altered. - 400 Boys
- The life expectancy outside the Dome is 1–2 years. - Dances on the Snow
- Holly's IQ is increased to 12,368 instead of leveling off at 6,000, but her life expectancy is exponentially reduced to three minutes. - White Hole (Red Dwarf)
- The explosion leaves Garrison blind and cripples Schroeder, reducing his life expectancy to a mere two years. - Psychomech
- The average life expectancy is therefore on the order of a couple of weeks. - Solar Lottery
- He goes home and talks about his life expectancy to his wife (who has died in the past and is now a virtual hologram). - Robot Stories
- They discover that the killer spiders have a short life expectancy due to being a mixed breed. - Arachnophobia (film)
- Next, Bud stops at a pet shelter, where he asks about the life expectancy of rabbits (he is told it is about five or six years). - The Brown Bunny
Meaning of "expectancy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expectancy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expectancy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expectancy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expectancy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.