How to use "expedite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expedite" in popular movie and book plots
- Cheung then agrees to expedite funds to them in the form of cash and goods stolen from foreign invading colonists. - The Pirate (1973 film)
- She returns to Florence and does everything she can to expedite the marriage without her husband's knowledge. - Light in the Piazza (film)
- Savage's superior offers to expedite his early release from military service as reward for his accomplishments. - Bhowani Junction (film)
- They initially re-merge their personalities as the Snowflake and expedite their plans. - Wolfbane (novel)
- They take their cause to the media in order to highlight their case and force the FDA to expedite its decision on use in America. - Fight for Life (film)
- As the last of his friends and allies die and suffer in the turmoil, Rumata acts with all haste to expedite the departure of Budah. - Hard to Be a God
- He tells the Colonel that this will "greatly expedite matters," and the Colonel consents. - Project A
- On Artemus's recommendation, Clapley hires Palmer Stoat, a lobbyist, to expedite the government funding for the bridge construction. - Sick Puppy
Meaning of "expedite" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expedite" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expedite" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expedite"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expedite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.