How to use "expendable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expendable" in popular movie and book plots
- Riggan catches Sam using marijuana and berates her; she tells him he is expendable and that his play is a vanity project. - Birdman (film)
- He is ruthless, viewing his subordinates as expendable once he no longer needs them. - Alive: The Final Evolution
- This seems to be her revelation: that even what she considers to be basic human virtues are incomparable and expendable to God. - Revelation (short story)
- After seeing the camp is empty, the men realize they are expendable decoys. - The Walking Dead (1995 film)
- 's dirty dealings, making him expendable afterR. - A House Divided (Dallas)
- Since he is a product of artificial manufacturing, he is condemned and declared an expendable pariah by peasants and soldiers. - Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (video game)
- Raoul, realizing that he is expendable to his mother, chooses to save Titipoco. - Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
- They also plan to replace their computer-operated ships with lower cost, more expendable (in their opinion) manned ships to continue the war. - The Feeling of Power
- Having already taken numerous samples of reproductive material from him, he is now deemed far more expendable than the women themselves. - Hell Comes to Frogtown
- Disgusted with the State's treatment of him as an expendable commodity, Corbell hijacks the ship and takes it to the center of the galaxy. - A World Out of Time
- Minor characters remained as they often had been before: supportive of major character's whims and fleetingly expendable in many cases. - Goats (webcomic)
- Recruiting a team of expendable imprisoned supervillains, Amanda Waller has the Suicide Squad destroy Brimstone. - Legends (comics)
- The captain of the London sends the expendable Blake, Avon, and Jenna across to the ship. - Blake's 7
Meaning of "expendable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expendable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expendable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expendable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expendable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.