How to use "expenditure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expenditure" in popular movie and book plots
- Conway is confronted over public expenditure cuts. - The Spongers
- Since moving the wrecked ship would require a large expenditure of manpower, salvaging her was abandoned as unprofitable. - Captain Jan
- When Ammini asks about this, he responds that since his wife is not at home, the expenditure will be comparatively less. - Kudumbapuranam
- Puneet is upset about the expenditure he needs to make because of her lie. - Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?
- Ajay is unhappy to hear this as he feels that he cannot afford the expenditure of raising a child. - Bhavna
- He lists examples of wasteful government expenditure that he will refer to in a humorous vein in his speech if his grant is not increased. - The Patron of the Arts
- Not one of them is able to suggest a single area of expenditure where this can happen. - Doing the Honours
- This amounts to an increase in expenditure of £15 billion. - The Compassionate Society
- The discovery gains overwhelming political importance because NASA's gross expenditure and low yield is the hottest topic of debate. - Deception Point
Meaning of "expenditure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expenditure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expenditure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expenditure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expenditure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.