How to use "expertise" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expertise" in popular movie and book plots
- Recognised as possessing expertise in penal reform, he is ultimately sent back to Western Australia to help reform the colony's penal system. - Moondyne
- They use the expertise of Jacob Norsedal, a prototypical computer hacker who is also a top-notch mathematician and physicist. - Exiles to Glory
- Although their technical expertise leaves much to be desired, the boys' parents are enthralled. - The Music Man (1962 film)
- However, John Conroy says that Jim could prove his expertise in horse-breaking by breaking the colt from Regret. - The Man from Snowy River: Arena Spectacular
- The Drokken demon becomes the focus again as Landok offers his help and expertise on tracking it and killing it. - Belonging (Angel)
- He wanted Lei Kung to regain his expertise and kill the other assassins. - Legendary Weapons of China
- Present day, When krishnaswamy tries to arrest Senapathy, he escapes with his expertise in Varma kalai. - Indian (1996 film)
- His expertise is essential to traverse the precarious paths and steep mountain ridges along the way, impossible terrain for the inexperienced. - The Bodyguard (1979 film)
- Thanks to his expertise and the help of sweaty, insincere publicist Oscar Muldoon (Edmond O'Brien), her film debut is a sensation. - The Barefoot Contessa
- Tong Pak Fu (Stephen Chow) is the most famous, for having eight wives in addition to his expertise as an artist, poet, and calligrapher. - Flirting Scholar
- His expertise pays off as Raja is saved. - Mrityudata
- He uses his technical expertise to create weapons and gadgets. - Blankman
- Due to his medical expertise he has a certain authority among those quarantined. - Blindness (novel)
- He seeks out the expertise of lt Colonel John Henry Patterson, a British military engineer, to get the project back on track. - The Ghost and the Darkness
- Primo pours his heart into every dish, lavishing care and great expertise on the cooking. - Big Night
- Although as a physician Maturin's expertise goes far beyond that normally expected of a naval surgeon, he agrees. - Master and Commander
Meaning of "expertise" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expertise" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expertise" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expertise"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expertise below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.