How to use "exploited" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exploited" in popular movie and book plots
- The slum dwellers are ignored and exploited by wider society and the authorities of power but are not without their own prejudices. - City of Joy
- Graham questions Ostrog who admits that the lower classes are still dominated and exploited but defends the system. - The Sleeper Awakes
- North organizes an escape from the Hospital, accompanied by Green and exploited by Walsh, who makes his own escape. - There Are Doors
- Robert explains that the workers in the camp are exploited for cheap labor by the townspeople. - Life & Times of Michael K
- The girls' adventures are exploited throughout the series, both in and outside of Stylesville. - Bratz (TV series)
- Sage is desperate to keep the Moon from being colonized and exploited and wants Zenon's help. - Zenon: Z3
- When he successfully cures her, his gift is quickly exploited and the boundaries of his charm and naivete begin to stretch. - Jacob's Hands: A Fable
- He tries to photograph the club's "goddess", a 15-year-old, exploited girl named Kagura, but is discovered. - Speed Grapher
- On their journey to Sense-Sphere, the party learn that the previous visitors from Earth exploited Sense-Sphere for its wealth, then argued. - The Sensorites
- At Rishikesh she is exploited by two women and a man from whom she escapes and takes shelter in a crematorium. - Ram Teri Ganga Maili
- Elmer tries the names of contemporary screen beauties whose names exploited his accent, before he guesses the rabbit. - A Wild Hare
- Neeta is a self-sacrificing person who is constantly exploited by everyone around her, even her own family, who take her goodness for granted. - Meghe Dhaka Tara
- Meanwhile, the off-world colony of Mars is exploited by the Elerium mining corporation, Solmine, and oppressed by MarSec (MARs SECurity). - X-COM: Apocalypse
- An ancient, technologically advanced civilization exploited mana to construct the "Mana Fortress", a flying warship. - Secret of Mana
- After an argument with Delacroix, Manray realizes he is being exploited and defiantly announces that he will no longer wear blackface. - Bamboozled
- Reaching California, they find the state oversupplied with labor, so wages are low, and workers are exploited to the point of starvation. - The Grapes of Wrath
Meaning of "exploited" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exploited" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exploited" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exploited"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exploited below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.