How to use "exploratory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exploratory" in popular movie and book plots
- He and his men comply; but when they commence their exploratory drilling, strange things start to happen. - McAuslan in the Rough
- The Enterprise crew embarks on a five-year exploratory mission. - Star Trek Into Darkness
- An attack tunnel is dug in response, and the Australians successfully destroy the exploratory shaft with minutes to spare. - Beneath Hill 60
- Some time later, Leslie asks her boss Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman) for permission to form an exploratory committee for the pit project. - Pilot (Parks and Recreation)
- "Fido": The crew of an exploratory spaceship encounters something that raises intelligence in humans and animals alike. - Love Not Human
- They finally decide to do exploratory surgery and explain things to Emma. - Fetal Position (House)
- During Francis's exploratory tour of the house, he discovers a cat's corpse. - Felidae (film)
- This status quo is disrupted by the arrival of the Paris, an exploratory spacecraft of the Viagens Interplanetarias, Earth's space authority. - Rogue Queen
- Riker recommends that the USS Enterprise conduct an exploratory expedition into it before committing the Federation to a binding contract. - The Price (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- He intended Voyager not to be an exploratory vessel but a colony ship. - Earth Star Voyager
- BETA is shown to be the major military and exploratory arm of Earth. - The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
- They explore a natural chasm in a mine which has been exposed by an exploratory shaft. - Vril
- Originally, the Krsh had arrived at Earth on an exploratory mission. - Jesus on Mars
- They discourage an active, exploratory attitude that Earth-born humans will eventually rediscover once they are able to leave Earth. - The Naked Sun
- The starship USS Enterprise is on an exploratory mission to leave the galaxy. - Where No Man Has Gone Before
- It has built a dozen exploratory torchships to search for habitable planets to colonize. - Time for the Stars
Meaning of "exploratory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exploratory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exploratory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exploratory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exploratory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.