How to use "explosive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "explosive" in popular movie and book plots
- The craft is armed with a laser-type weapon, and conventional explosive warheads can destroy it. - UFO (TV series)
- But I thought the surplus will increase the explosive effect. - Johann Georg Elser
- starts infecting and killing innocent people using dr Schenker's biological explosive development. - The Operative: No One Lives Forever
- He gave police information that led to a cache of rifles, explosive and bomb-making material in Southern Philippines. - Singapore embassies attack plot
- Yousef then returned to Manila, where he began preparing at least a dozen bombs, each with more explosive materials. - Ramzi Yousef
- The explosive collars will kill any uncooperative students or those within daily "danger zones". - Battle Royale (film)
- That something turns out to be CTX, a binary liquid explosive developed by the South Korean government. - Shiri (film)
- The group arrive in time to help Mary inside, and gather some ANFO explosive to blow up the China Pit. - Desperation (novel)
- James Bond and fellow 00-agent Alec Trevelyan are sent to infiltrate the facility and plant explosive charges. - GoldenEye 007 (1997 video game)
- Hawk and Tommy cause Snickers and Almond Joy to be killed by their own explosive device, and they escape. - Hudson Hawk
- Guybrush improvises an explosive and sets off an avalanche, burying LeChuck under the theme park. - The Curse of Monkey Island
- Evey destroys 10 Downing Street by blowing up an Underground train containing V's body, in the style of an explosive Viking funeral. - V for Vendetta
- Stray bullets strike and break passenger windows, causing explosive decompression which sucks three passengers and Demou out of the plane. - Executive Decision
- Peggy is seriously injured when her room suffers an explosive decompression. - Farmer in the Sky
- The cartridge contained PETN and plastic explosives mixed with lead azide (an explosive commonly used in detonators). - Terrorism in Yemen
- Then a series of explosive asteroids take the planet's shield down, and a number of nasties (actually, Gith's employees) invade the planet. - Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.²
Meaning of "explosive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "explosive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "explosive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "explosive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word explosive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.