How to use "exponentially" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exponentially" in popular movie and book plots
- However, King's company can't make a profit since the taxes they must pay increase exponentially as the company becomes bigger. - Leikkikalugangsteri
- Chuck identifies the victim as the son of two campus professors, a development sure the complicate the case exponentially for Jeffrey. - A Faint Cold Fear
- The drug regenerates his damaged neurons and has the unintended side effect of exponentially improving his intellect and motor skills. - Understand (story)
- Drake is continuously laid dormant and revived, exponentially further into the future. - Tomorrow and Tomorrow (novel)
- It's the 22nd Century (2125 AD), and mankind's population has exponentially expanded beyond Earth's carrying capacity. - Sayonara Jupiter (film)
- Holly's IQ is increased to 12,368 instead of leveling off at 6,000, but her life expectancy is exponentially reduced to three minutes. - White Hole (Red Dwarf)
- The wave exponentially increases in power and speed, set on a collision course with a colony at Lemma II. - New Ground (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- It grows exponentially until Sisko realizes it is part of the wish effect, and will continue growing so long as people believe it exists. - If Wishes Were Horses
- By this time, the guinea pigs have reproduced exponentially in Flannery's station house. - Pigs Is Pigs
Meaning of "exponentially" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exponentially" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exponentially" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exponentially"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exponentially below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.