How to use "exposition" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exposition" in popular movie and book plots
- The Fourth and First Doctors make brief appearances during Missy's exposition of her account of the Doctor's fight with 50 android assassins. - The Witch's Familiar
- The exposition is a success, though the elite quickly realizes that Maggy has posed nude for Mistral. - Mistral's Daughter
- In the epilogue, the lawyer visits an exposition of all the graduates of the Bezalel. - Second Person Singular (novel)
- The game begins with a historical exposition of French rule over Indochina from 1858 until the outbreak of the Franco-Vietnamese War in 1946. - 7554
- The exposition shows a bank robbery orchestrated by the titanic, towering thief known as Gasback. - Trigun: Badlands Rumble
- Two chapters are devoted to an exposition of the history of the human race in evolutionary terms. - Seven Out of Time
- His exposition includes Tesla's relationship and rivalry with Thomas Edison, which leads into a further explanation of the War of Currents. - RASL
- The novel contains significant exposition on Oscar's family history. - The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
- Huey, Dewey and Louie tell them about an exposition at Duckburg museum about Croesus. - The Treasury of Croesus
- Next follows an elaborate exposition of the heavenly land, in terms of Israel and Montreal. - Heaven and Earth Magic
- The film has the episodic quality of a road movie as much of the exposition thus takes place in the midst of the family’s relocations. - Madagascar (1994 film)
- Each subplot is provided with little to no exposition or context, and none are resolved. - The Room (film)
- Episode I mainly serves as an exposition for the characters and the developing plot. - Xenosaga Episode I
- Narrated cut scenes provide plot exposition between missions. - The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
- After this exposition of their past lives and present relationship, Peter (Helen's younger boyfriend) comes in. - A Taste of Honey
- Within the show, location and exposition were handled through comic book-style text panels. - Wonder Woman (TV series)
Meaning of "exposition" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exposition" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exposition" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exposition"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exposition below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.