How to use "exposure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exposure" in popular movie and book plots
- Sisko and filing a formal protest, risking the exposure of the entire plan. - In the Pale Moonlight
- He is found three days later, lying in a ditch and suffering from exposure to the elements. - Wise Blood
- Sam is convicted and sentenced to death by exposure to lethal gas. - The Chamber (novel)
- The survivors are turned into impassive dedicated fighting machines with no exposure to or understanding of the outside world. - Soldier (1998 American film)
- The crew have been treated for exposure to the time-travel area, but Silbad is dying. - Les Maîtres du temps
- Doctor Phlox determines that 12–15 minutes exposure will kill the crew. - Zero Hour (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- She is arrested for indecent exposure as the chasers arrive and demand the others be arrested. - On the Town (musical)
- Tremendous physical trauma, such as extended exposure to the sun, will take a longer time to heal. - The Vampire Chronicles
- At his lowest point, exposure renders him blind and unable to catch fish. - Life of Pi
- In the time of Crystal Chronicles, this world is covered in a noxious gas known as "miasma", to which direct exposure can prove fatal. - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- She makes plutonium fuel rods for nuclear reactors, where she deals with the threat of exposure to radiation. - Silkwood
- After her exposure to hardened criminals and sadistic prison guards, Marie actually urges Kitty on. - Caged
- The rifle suddenly ages – showing the effects of more than 100 years of exposure to the sun, it falls to pieces at their touch. - A Hundred Yards Over the Rim
- Since the Zentradi's exposure to culture and to Lynn Minmay's songs, some of them become eager to join the humans. - The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- Unfortunately, by the time they can get back to him, Roderigues has died due to the exposure of the elements (freezing to death). - Battleground (film)
- After Nick risks exposure yet again in one of these places, they move to the least known one, a town called Precipice. - The Shockwave Rider
Meaning of "exposure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exposure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exposure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exposure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exposure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.