How to use "expressive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expressive" in popular movie and book plots
- She developed her own style of expressive dance. - Dolly, Lotte and Maria
- After meeting Lucky on a regular basis, she turns expressive and reciprocates his love. - Race Gurram
- She re-writes the love letter making it more expressive and passes it on to Ruchi. - Allari (film)
- She thinks he is not very expressive about his feelings, and is always worried that he might one day fall for some other beautiful girl. - Happy Husbands (2010 film)
- It allows the rainstorm to act as an expressive emotional outlet—nature thus concludes what Kenkichi cannot. - A Wife's Heart
- One doctor discovers that Tommy's senses do function but not at a self-aware or openly expressive level. - The Who's Tommy
- When Katya's attention returns to her phone call, Peders e-mails a particularly expressive and emotional diary passage to himself. - Interview (2007 film)
- As a teenager, Liz goes on a trip to Europe, her one big expressive moment. - Eleanor Rigby (novel)
- The narrator is fascinated by Zorba's lascivious opinions and expressive manner and decides to employ him as a foreman. - Zorba the Greek
Meaning of "expressive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expressive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expressive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expressive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expressive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.