How to use "expressly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expressly" in popular movie and book plots
- She expressly misses Annabel, Luke's stepmother who was more of a real mother to him than Elinor. - Mini Shopaholic
- She does meet and sleep with a young mage, which is expressly forbidden as sex is supposed to be harmful to magical talent. - Fire in the Mist
- It is revealed that Oghris brought Deathstalker to the tournament expressly for Munkar and he is ordered to kill him. - Deathstalker (film)
- All the pre-war American cities have been destroyed in the war, and their re-construction is expressly forbidden. - The Long Tomorrow (novel)
- He has come to Morocco expressly to make her fall back in love with him. - Changing Times (film)
- Ann slaughtered the six main members of the clique who never showed up for her birthday party, expressly for the purpose of framing Ginny. - Happy Birthday to Me (film)
- In the letter, Pellegrin ordered the surveillance of Tessa, expressly to block her reports detailing the deaths caused by dypraxa. - The Constant Gardener (film)
- The later Galactica 1980 series is expressly set in the year 1980 after a 30 year voyage to Earth. - Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series)
- Leighton therefore expressly forbids Hornblower from taking any independent action if he sights the French. - Captain Horatio Hornblower
- Nikolai Vsevolodovich addresses himself to Dasha with congratulations on her impending marriage, of which, he says, he was expressly informed. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
Meaning of "expressly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expressly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expressly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expressly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expressly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.