How to use "expulsion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expulsion" in popular movie and book plots
- Monk, filled with anger and grief, attacks a bureaucrat known to have aided Ames, and this leads to his expulsion from the CIA. - Icon (novel)
- After arguing about their respective weaknesses, and past expulsion from Starfleet Academy, the two halves work together to formulate a plan. - Faces (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Lee's father comes for the races having not heard of Lee's expulsion from Oxford University. - A Yank at Oxford
- Since expulsion means that Rick's family will no longer be able to claim their welfare bonus, Rick begins looking for a job. - Higher Education (novel)
- On the way back to the bus, mr Mackey ends up telling the boys what a queef is, describing it as "a vaginal expulsion of gas, m'kay". - World Wide Recorder Concert
- Ridley is promoted to captain, but guilt over the expulsion of Jack and Ganz slowly builds in her, and she rebels. - Radiata Stories
- The violent, blasphemous and inappropriate drawings in the notebook cause Tim and Francis to be suspended, pending expulsion from the school. - The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
- He was uninvited, and a series of faux pas lead to his expulsion from the party. - The Double (Dostoyevsky novel)
- Sheba's relationship with Polly deteriorates further when the girl's unruly behaviour results in her expulsion from her boarding school. - Notes on a Scandal
- As a result, Van is arrested for selling alcohol to minors and faces expulsion from Coolidge. - Van Wilder
- Bond attends the auction, spots the man, and leaves to make arrangements for his expulsion from London as persona non grata. - Octopussy and The Living Daylights
- At first, Taikobo refused to take up such a troublesome mission, but when threatened with expulsion from Konron, he quickly relented. - Hoshin Engi
- The book begins with Totto-chan's mother coming to know of her daughter's expulsion from public school. - Totto-Chan: The Little Girl at the Window
- The book then jumps to 1683, when Jack travels to the Battle of Vienna to participate in the European expulsion of the Turks. - Quicksilver (novel)
- She fears there is some horrible secret behind the expulsion but is too charmed by the adorable young boy to want to press the issue. - The Turn of the Screw
- When Edward is threatened with expulsion from his prep school, Lord Boult assumes its mortgage. - Edward, My Son
Meaning of "expulsion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expulsion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expulsion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expulsion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expulsion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.