How to use "exquisite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exquisite" in popular movie and book plots
- There is an exquisite game of time and space throughout the film. - Jhumura
- She falls for his gentleman-like manners and his exquisite meals. - Es muss nicht immer Kaviar sein (TV series)
- Soberly, with exquisite skill, using first a vigorous forehand, then a precisely executed backhand, the painter slops color from buckets. - Day of the Painter
- At first, Edgar Mandelbert finds himself drawn to Indiana's exquisite beauty. - Camilla (Burney novel)
- mrs Wiggs conspires with her to serve an exquisite dinner. - Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch (1934 film)
- Like many other Feluda stories, Jatayu brings the exquisite comic relief in the story and the story becomes enjoyable to everyone. - Baksho Rahashya (novel)
- In Mall World, Barbie goes on a shopping spree for Barbie coins that she uses at the wishing fountain to acquire an exquisite pink ball gown. - Barbie (1991 video game)
- She has long light brown hair and an exquisite face. - Pasión de Gavilanes
- As they wait for Prima and his entourage to arrive, the diners indulge in the exquisite food and partake in a fabulous celebration. - Big Night
- Lupin and Clarisse watch as the lake around the castle drains to reveal exquisite ancient Roman ruins—the true treasure of Cagliostro. - The Castle of Cagliostro
Meaning of "exquisite" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exquisite" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exquisite" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exquisite"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exquisite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.