How to use "extemporaneous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extemporaneous" in popular movie and book plots
- Catherine impresses Peter by helping him at an event for college students where she gives an extemporaneous speech using quotes from some of his sermons. - A Man Called Peter
- He tells his friends this, narrating an apparently extemporaneous legend to support his assumption. - The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock
- The rest of the family arrives and Stewie, eager to perform a good deed to earn Santa's grace, performs an extemporaneous monologue about Jesus and the meaning of Christmas. - A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas
- When Vladimir's turn comes to tell his story, he suggests he write down the story in a notebook because it is a rather long, unusual tale and he is not adept at extemporaneous narration. - First Love (novella)
- George insults and mocks Honey with an extemporaneous tale of "the Mousie" who "tooted brandy immodestly and spent half her time in the upchuck". - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Meaning of "extemporaneous" in English
- with little or no preparation or forethought
- an extemporaneous piano recital
- an extemporary lecture
- an extempore skit
- an impromptu speech
- offhand excuses
- trying to sound offhanded and reassuring
- an off-the-cuff toast
- a few unrehearsed comments
Meaning of "extemporaneous" in Hindi
- बिना तैयारी का ( Bina taiyari ka, binaa taiyaaree kaa)
- बिना तैयारी का
Synonyms of "extemporaneous"
- off the cuff
- ad lib
Discuss anything about the word extemporaneous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.