How to use "extensive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extensive" in popular movie and book plots
- As with most fighting games, the Fatal Fury series has an extensive cast of characters that increased with each installment. - Fatal Fury (series)
- His success allows him to buy a new house, an extensive wardrobe, and a "competition orange" 1977 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. - Boogie Nights
- D'Jamat also examines the ship's records and finds that Enterprise had extensive contact with the spheres—a severe violation under his faith. - Chosen Realm
- Frank's concerns are quickly realized when Rachel looks upon Frank as being paranoid and his extensive protection techniques as intrusive. - The Bodyguard (1992 film)
- The rallies go smoothly at first, with the narrator receiving extensive indoctrination on the Brotherhood's ideology and methods. - Invisible Man
- Paul, who has done extensive research into mental disorders, suspects that Annie is dangerously disturbed. - Misery (novel)
- Gone, a serial rapist with a telepathic link to Julie, has extensive knowledge of and access to other people's Outbacks. - The Maxx
- After an extensive battle to reclaim these items, they are arrested by the police. - Shanghai Knights
- During the extensive bombing by the Allies, German guards hide with the prisoners of war in a deep cellar. - Slaughterhouse-Five
- Each signs an extensive contract before the tour. - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- After extensive rehabilitation in an army hospital, he returned home to become a wealthy industrialist. - Moonraker (novel)
- The Germans, despite extensive efforts, are unable to find Dunbar. - Stalag 17
- He begins to develop feelings for her while she nurses his wounds and he delights her by showing his extensive library. - Beauty and the Beast (1991 film)
- Over the next eight years, Faria gives Dantès an extensive education in language, culture, and science. - The Count of Monte Cristo
- On their extensive travels across Europe, they are soon caught up in vastly different lifestyles. - Dodsworth (novel)
- As a result, a more extensive test is required to determine whether she is a replicant. - Blade Runner
Meaning of "extensive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extensive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extensive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extensive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extensive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.