How to use "extensively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extensively" in popular movie and book plots
- They were growing Connecticut Shade Tobacco, extensively visible in some scenes. - Parrish (film)
- Since Vamsi has to study the culture of Australia to design the best outfit, he is asked to tour Australia extensively for a month. - Vamsi (film)
- She also learns that Geoffrey has lied extensively about his first wife. - The Two Mrs. Carrolls
- He uses the CPU to reactivate the Terminator, who is revealed to have been rebuilt as an extensively modified Hunter Killer. - Terminator 3: The Redemption
- A mixture of several plots, each play extensively satirizes British politicians. - The Historical Register for the Year 1736
- Rather than focusing extensively on mutants and ruffians, many of the enemies encountered are merely machines gone haywire. - Metal Saga
- Vlamidir Czeko gave the group minimal info: they were extensively researching SGDS in the hope of finding a cure, but so far nothing worked. - Soldiers of Anarchy
- The extensively hyped Rayburn suffers a chest injury, causing his performance to decline. - The Fan (1996 film)
- The cargo door is ripped off, extensively damaging the aircraft and ripping a segment of the floor as it spirals toward the ground. - The Concorde ... Airport '79
- While dr Foster is extensively researching and analysing fads, Hi-Tek itself is swept by management fads. - Bellwether (novel)
- He wakes later back in his cell, with Bree looking on, now extensively transformed. - Quality of Mercy (The Outer Limits)
- The Moties had studied it extensively and told the MacArthur expedition that it would ignite in about 1,000 years. - The Gripping Hand
- Many new or previously underused characters were put into the spotlight and were developed extensively over the course of the series. - The New Jedi Order
- Because of the staggering complexity of this section, it is often the one most extensively studied by scholars of the novel. - The Sound and the Fury
- Godshalk uses Malay words extensively in the book. - Kalimantaan
- Since the original run, Shaffer has extensively revised his play, including changes to plot details; the following is common to all revisions. - Amadeus
Meaning of "extensively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extensively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extensively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extensively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extensively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.