How to use "extent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extent" in popular movie and book plots
- But at least the Doctor now knows the full extent of the Ice Warrior plans. - The Seeds of Death
- Meanwhile, Nicky realises the extent of Donohue's corrupt dealings with building contractor John Edwards (Geoffrey Hutchings). - Our Friends in the North
- In Bogside Conor witnesses the extent of the disaster that has befallen the Irish people. - Trinity (novel)
- Marie talks to a therapist about her situation involving Walt, but stops short of revealing the true extent of his criminality. - Rabid Dog
- It is therefore unclear to what extent the events in the story are the product of an unreliable narrator. - Dhalgren
- Anantha Sharma goes to the extent of copying one of Gangadhar's tunes and singing it on stage to win back his glory. - Swati Kiranam
- When he contacts Random, Random reveals that Eric has contacted him and revealed the full extent of his defenses, which are vast and powerful. - Nine Princes in Amber
- He reports that souls in hell are poorly paid and work bad jobs, but that's the extent of their torments. - Gargantua and Pantagruel
- Below ground, the full extent of Marko's meticulous deception is revealed. - Underground (1995 film)
- From this premise, the next nineteen novels all get their central protagonists and to a certain extent their themes. - The Fortune of the Rougons
- When the crew jettisons the Service Module, they are surprised to see the extent of the damage. - Apollo 13 (film)
- When the group arrive in Dodge City, Hatton is confronted with the full extent of the anarchy which is dictating everyday life there. - Dodge City (film)
- Marie and Pierre both tend to concentrate on science to the extent that they don't realize until the last minute they have fallen in love. - Madame Curie (film)
- In a monologue on the insignificance of his victims, he reveals the full extent of his amorality. - The Third Man
- Her class is to a large extent about their work in progress, mainly novels which they started during the preceding term. - Thinks ...
- However none of them realize the extent of Jaques' allurement with the depths. - The Big Blue
Meaning of "extent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.