How to use "extradite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extradite" in popular movie and book plots
- David manages to extradite Joan and himself from the situation, and after introductions they plight their troth. - The Love Burglar
- He wants to take revenge on the whole family and sends Jambu to extradite Ramesh from the prison to punish him personally. - Ottayan
- Marshals and DEA agents as well as Delta Force operators, the team travels to Juárez, Mexico to extradite Guillermo, one of Díaz's top men. - Sicario (2015 film)
- The Florida authorities offer to extradite her to Oklahoma, but she insists on staying in Florida to fight the arson charges. - Bad Monkey (novel)
- Jerry Hardin (Peter Coyote), who initially insisted on waiting until Vargas was back in Mexico to formally extradite him. - Zuma Canyon
- Squad to extradite Gaez so that he may be tried. - Chuck Versus the Cat Squad
- Michael tries to convince Luk to let him extradite him back to theS. - In the Line of Duty 4: Witness
- cannot extradite Headley to India. - David Headley
- Surprised when the Inspector refuses to extradite the Professor, the Jamaican Inspector recounts a story told in flashback. - Manfish
- The Indian police has been trying for years to extradite Khalid to India but in vain. - Risk (2007 film)
- is prepared to extradite Miller to Caruba to stand trial in 48 hours. - Time Crisis: Project Titan
- Arizona deputy sheriff Walt Coogan is sent to New York City to extradite escaped killer James Ringerman. - Coogan's Bluff (film)
- Tarberry has his own difficulties dodging the government agents sent to extradite him back to the United States to stand trial for his crimes. - The 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage
Meaning of "extradite" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extradite" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extradite" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extradite"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extradite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.