How to use "extraordinary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extraordinary" in popular movie and book plots
- The narrator presents the facts of the extraordinary case of his friend Ernest Valdemar, which have incited public discussion. - The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar
- Uday Singh Rathod (Irrfan Khan) is a law-abiding police officer, famous for his extraordinary investigations, but is experiencing insomnia. - Rog
- 30-year-old Mary Panton, whose extraordinary beauty has always been one of her greatest assets, has been a widow for one year. - Up at the Villa
- The arrival of this letter forces Holmes to reconsider his conclusions, leading him eventually to an extraordinary solution. - The Man with the Twisted Lip
- When he gives some of Mary's extraordinary corn muffins to the judges, they agree that John and Mary are meant to wed ("Because, Because"). - Of Thee I Sing
- His extraordinary skill grabs the attention of Komtuan, a gray-haired, wheelchair-bound crime lord who needs an electrolarynx to speak. - Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior
- This mastery gave them access to an extraordinary force that could be controlled at will. - Vril
- But these two men are extraordinary because they changed events". - Infernal Affairs III
- She is remarkable in the neighbourhood because she has the extraordinary ability to listen—really listen. - Momo (novel)
- His journey takes him home to the northland shore, meeting friends and enemies, old and new, and leading him to an extraordinary shipwreck. - The Legend of Luke
- " and David adds, "People really do behave in the most extraordinary manner these days". - Hay Fever (play)
- Holmes is forced to take action as Moriarty has obviously tracked Watson, despite extraordinary precautions. - The Final Problem
- He possesses extraordinary luck that he attributes to divine favor which he has used to build upon his father's fortune. - The Sirens of Titan
- Poirot receives an extraordinary letter: "For God's sake, come. - The Murder on the Links
- In an extraordinary act of bravado Catesby had planned to go hunting with James, but was warned of the betrayal by Monteagle's servant. - Robert Catesby
- Lysistrata, however, is an extraordinary woman with a large sense of individual and social responsibility. - Lysistrata
Meaning of "extraordinary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extraordinary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extraordinary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extraordinary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extraordinary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.