How to use "extricate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "extricate" in popular movie and book plots
- As the officers rush over to extricate her from the wreckage, a woman in a limousine shoots her to death. - Naked Weapon
- Still determined to go straight, the boys attempt to extricate themselves from the situation by attempting to warn the local sheriff. - The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again
- dr Mabuse does nothing to extricate Carozza from jail. - Dr. Mabuse the Gambler
- The birds then assault the bus while the GIs attempt to extricate everyone from it, but not before Lia gets bitten. - Zombi 3
- He has been summoned by an unsigned telegram to extricate them. - The Greengage Summer
- Finally fed up with his constant money troubles, he turns to businessman Henry Huttleston Rogers to extricate him from his financial mess. - The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944 film)
- Holmes manages to extricate himself by claiming that Watson is his lover, much to the doctor's embarrassment. - The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes
- Ellidyr arrives and offers to help extricate the Cauldron if the others will credit him for the whole enterprise. - The Black Cauldron (novel)
- Justine becomes desperate to extricate herself from the relationship with Holden. - The Good Girl
- Unable to extricate itself, the Ly-cilph goes into hibernation whilst still halfway between the two dimensions. - The Reality Dysfunction
- The novel follows Dunross' attempts to extricate himself from all this and to save Struan's, the Noble House. - Noble House
- After a crash that wrecks his vehicle, he lets his son Piel down from the wreckage; he cannot extricate himself. - Les Maîtres du temps
- Facing a two-time wrath Davus doubles his promise that, somehow, he will extricate Pamphilus from the union. - Andria (comedy)
- Kane humbles himself to the bikers to extricate Cutshaw, but the bikers are disgusted by his behavior. - The Ninth Configuration
- Michael finds a clever way to extricate himself. - Tootsie
- His boss accidentally falls into the machinery, but the worker manages to extricate him. - Modern Times (film)
Meaning of "extricate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "extricate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "extricate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "extricate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word extricate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.