How to use "exuberance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exuberance" in popular movie and book plots
- Tommy Hale in the exuberance of unrestrained youth makes "rough-house" is his own home with such vigor that he smashes a valuable vase. - Tommy's Atonement
- Wolf's exuberance disgusts Tom, who returns to theS. - Purity (novel)
- Her vivaciousness and exuberance are thrust behind her black veil. - Dor (film)
- By youthful exuberance and good looks, he persuades her to spend the night with him. - Mata Hari (1931 film)
- The youthful exuberance of these boys always enticed Sylvia greatly. - The Dragon Can't Dance
Meaning of "exuberance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exuberance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exuberance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exuberance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exuberance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.