How to use "exuberant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exuberant" in popular movie and book plots
- They’re ecstatic in the exuberant atmosphere of the all-female crowd cheering for their team. - Mustang (film)
- ” While Mary basks in her fans’ adoration, Drifter meets an exuberant gun caddy for hire named Jack LeMans (Barak Hardley). - Bounty Killer (film)
- The film portrays Gertrude, a strong and exuberant 17-year-old and her collision with the Swedish welfare state in the early 1950s. - The New Man (film)
- Chulbul takes Rajjo to Makkhi's exuberant wedding. - Dabangg
- The obnoxiously exuberant Gus plays an accordion, which he always carries with him. - The Dark Backward
- Though exuberant Lisa can't wait for the date to arrive, doubtful David seems to have become somewhat hesitant about the impending vacation. - Someone Else (film)
- The beautiful and exuberant Flor Tetis Soutién de Gambetta (Isabel Sarli) has been left almost broke after she widowed for the eighth time. - Una Viuda descocada
- Mame is a flamboyant, exuberant woman, who hosts frequent parties with eclectic, bohemian guests. - Auntie Mame (film)
- Everyone dances until they drop from exhaustion, the exception being the exuberant Grampy. - Betty Boop and Grampy
- The main character is Father Stephen Dowling, a young, exuberant priest searching for the meaning of God’s love. - Such Is My Beloved
- In contrast to her exuberant personality on the night before, Erica now seems despondent and listless. - Count Yorga, Vampire
- American World War II veteran Jerry Mulligan (Gene Kelly) is now an exuberant expatriate in Paris trying to make a reputation as a painter. - An American in Paris (film)
- Antonio’s friends: Abel, Bones, Ernie, Horse, Lloyd, Red, and the Vitamin Kid – An exuberant group of boys who frequently curse and fight. - Bless Me, Ultima
Meaning of "exuberant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exuberant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exuberant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exuberant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exuberant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.