How to use "fail" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "fail" in popular movie and book plots
- All of his ventures fail due to bad luck. - Road Show (musical)
- Both Austins fail to catch it and it crashes on the floor and is destroyed. - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- At the Havana airport, the Cuban authorities fail to find the microfilms on Deveraux. - Topaz (1969 film)
- The interrogators fail to extract the most valuable information. - The Turner Diaries
- When the waiter exits, Paula, Chester and Woodward discuss the use of the camera's last two pictures and fail to come to any agreement. - A Most Unusual Camera
- Despite numerous pot shots, the Confederates fail to hit him, and while they are distracted, the Union Army successfully attack the line. - Dances with Wolves
- Tender is constantly waiting for the opportune moment to kill himself, and continually puts it off as circumstances fail to meet his criteria. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- A squad of assassins attack Lupin and Jigen at their inn but fail to kill them or recover the ring. - The Castle of Cagliostro
- Time passes, and when the Mullers fail to hear from Kurt, Joshua announces he plans to search for his father as soon as he turns eighteen. - Watch on the Rhine
- Despite their studying, and Naru's mock exam results, they both fail the exams. - Love Hina
- Trying to prove herself, Tess once again tries to cook breakfast, only to fail because she knows nothing of cooking. - Woman of the Year
- For a moment, the federales are so shocked that they fail to return fire, causing Engstrom to laugh in surprise. - The Wild Bunch
- Lone Starr and his friends escape the ship, while Skroob, Helmet, and Sandurz fail to reach any escape pods in time. - Spaceballs
- However, even these may fail to bring you success, without the blessing of a godfather or a godmother". - Cinderella
- Terry's father secretly finances Enchanted April on condition that Terry be given the starring role, hoping she will fail and return home. - Stage Door
- Should Saito fail to meet his deadline, he would be obliged to commit ritual suicide. - The Bridge on the River Kwai
Meaning of "fail" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "fail" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "fail" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "fail"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word fail below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.