How to use "fatuous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "fatuous" in popular movie and book plots
- Tim, a fatuous scholar, returns to London from Cambridge University with his Latin tutor. - A Chaste Maid in Cheapside
- Powerful Public Safety Commissioner Linge Chen again plays a prominent role as the true Imperial power behind fatuous playboy Emperor Klayus. - Foundation and Chaos
Example sentences for "fatuous" in interesting articles
- Then all of a sudden he’s like: you know what? The noble science of physics shouldn’t harm mankind!What kind of self-indulgent, fatuous gesture is that? Look here, Dr Labcoat: why was the public’s money given to you, if not to “harm mankind”? If physics was harmless, you wouldn’t have a damn salary!That’s what life feels like for the NSA right now. - The Ecuadorian Library
- The first is that it is dull, dull, dull in a pretentious, florid and archly fatuous fashion. - How libraries decide which books to keep
- was a fatuous bitch) with an antiseptic clinical tone. - Surviving Anxiety
Meaning of "fatuous" in English
- devoid of intelligence
Meaning of "fatuous" in Hindi
- मूर्खतापूर्ण ( Murkhatapurn, moorkhataapoorn)
Synonyms of "fatuous"
Discuss anything about the word fatuous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.