How to use "fiat" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "fiat" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word fiat. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "fiat" in interesting articles
- If it were, the credit would be too much like money because a) accounting is done in it, b) it is issued by a governing body (like a fiat currency) and c) it is fungible, i.e. - The Star Trek Economy
- The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust. - The Bitcoin Bubble and the Future of Currency
- This is required for any service engaged in money transmission.When dealing with fiat currencies this is typically done in several ways. - Bitcoin Users Reveal More Private Information Than They Realize
- If it were, the credit would be too much like money because a) accounting is done in it, b) it is issued by a governing body (like a fiat currency) and c) it is fungible, i.e. - The Economics of Star Trek (2013)
- Gox acts as a digital currency exchange where customers open accounts and fund the respective accounts with fiat currency, which is then exchanged into crypto-currency by Mt. - Feds reveal the search warrant used to seize Mt. Gox account
- Are you sure it isn’t Deepbit? Kir (Politicoid) The problem with bitcoin is the same as any other fiat currency system. - Bitcoin War: The First Real Threat to Bitcoin?
- So when we prove that learning grammar does not improve English expression--and this has been proved to the hilt--the inference must be that grammar was pretty badly learned. Lack of transfer is not a law of nature or a fiat of the Almighty. - The Defeat of the Schools (1939)
- Sure, it might be cheaper to buy that Gizmo using Bitcoin, but I got to download that App, find someone who’ll sell me some Bitcoins and I gotta either set up an account at MtGox or meet someone face to face, or, I could simply go to the store like I normally do to buy Gizmos. It needs to be easy easy easy, or many wont bother, although a complete collapse might force them to make the effort, but can enough of them make the effort fast enough in a collapse to still have a viable economy once fiat collapses. - How the Internet Archive is having a great time with Bitcoin
Meaning of "fiat" in English
- a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
Meaning of "fiat" in Hindi
- आज्ञा ( Aagya, aagyaa)
- हुक्म ( Hukm)
- आदेश ( Aadesh)
Synonyms of "fiat"
Discuss anything about the word fiat below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.