How to use "financial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "financial" in popular movie and book plots
- However, her coffee plantation runs into financial difficulties, and she is forced to rely on bank loans to make ends meet. - Out of Africa (film)
- Nonetheless they commence a business, begun with Parris' financial help, building houses for working families. - Kings Row
- Her mother is only interested in her social life and her father has serious financial problem and is even contemplating suicide. - The Poor Little Rich Girl
- The people in town also begin receiving unknown sources of financial assistance. - Rigoletto (film)
- The new assignment also allows Andy to spend more time doing financial paperwork for the staff. - Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption
- Dave refuses, and Kay returns to the man whom she doesn't love, but can provide her with financial security. - Dead End (1937 film)
- Cedar tries to get Deeds' power of attorney in order to keep his own financial misdeeds secret. - Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
- To solve the tougher financial problems, Harriman exploits commercial and political rivalries. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
- Despite Sybil's haughty responses, she eventually admits that Eva, pregnant and destitute, had asked the committee for financial aid. - An Inspector Calls
- Ruth emphasizes that Rose's marriage will resolve their family's financial problems and retain their high-class persona. - Titanic (1997 film)
- Shaken by the reversal of his financial fortunes and the growing popularity of movies over live stage shows, he becomes seriously ill. - The Great Ziegfeld
- He lives without financial ambition and the need for a 'good job,' but his living conditions are uncomfortable and his job is boring. - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
- Andy's new job is a pretext for him to begin managing financial matters for the prison employees. - The Shawshank Redemption
- The action takes place in two periods — World War II and the late 1990s, during the Internet boom and Asian financial crisis. - Cryptonomicon
- Max states his discomfort with lying but reluctantly agrees when he considers Nan's financial predicament as a widow. - Fearless (1993 film)
- They often discuss the difficult financial situation they find themselves in now that Gregor can't provide for them. - The Metamorphosis
Meaning of "financial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "financial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "financial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "financial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word financial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.