How to use "fly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "fly" in popular movie and book plots
- A film crew joins him on his sadistic adventures, recording them for a fly on the wall documentary. - Man Bites Dog (film)
- He still has the ability to fly whenever he lets his thoughts wander. - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- On their next flight, Dutch's crew has to fly their B-36 from Carswell AFB to Thule Air Base, Greenland. - Strategic Air Command (film)
- When Alvy accepts an offer to present an award on television, they fly out to Los Angeles, with Alvy's friend, Rob (Tony Roberts). - Annie Hall
- The two then fly away in the partially fueled helicopter to an uncertain future. - Dawn of the Dead (1978 film)
- Dorothy summons the Winged Monkeys a third time to fly them over a mountain to Glinda's palace. - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- The technologically advanced Lindblum, ruled by a regent, is nestled on a plateau to the southwest where airships regularly fly by. - Final Fantasy IX
- With the help of the natives, the cadets recommission the ship and fly it back to (human) civilization at Venus's South Pole colony. - Space Cadet
- Cargraves prepares to execute the prisoner by ejecting him into vacuum, mostly as a bluff for information on how to fly the base's spaceship. - Rocket Ship Galileo
- In Boston, Susan reveals to her mother the truth about the switched identities and the two fly to California. - The Parent Trap (1961 film)
- Miraculously rejuvenated, they fly into space in search of "The Planet of Otaku". - Otaku no Video
- Megatokyo's story begins when Piro and Largo fly to Tokyo after an incident at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). - Megatokyo
- Godzilla kills two of the Kamacuras during the battle while one manages to fly away to safety, Godzilla then adopts the baby. - Son of Godzilla
- Max declines the tickets, stating adamantly that he wants to fly home and has no fear of air travel anymore. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Kid falls into a coma, and Harle bids the party goodbye to fly with the Dragons. - Chrono Cross
- The General and Carmilla both fly into a rage upon seeing each other, and the General attacks her with an axe. - Carmilla
Meaning of "fly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "fly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "fly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "fly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word fly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.