How to use "forbearance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "forbearance" in popular movie and book plots
- All but discovered, Jane reveals herself to Han Fei-tzu, Han Qing-jao and Si Wang-mu, telling them about their genetic slavery and begging forbearance on their report to Starways Congress. - Gloriously Bright
- The love and forbearance shown to her stand in marked contrast with what she had known at home since the passing of her mother. - The Magic of Ordinary Days
- He realizes that his good looks give him a certain amount of leeway and he tests the forbearance of the people who care for him. - Time to Leave
- All but discovered, Jane reveals herself to Han Fei-tzu, Han Qing-jao and Si Wang-mu, telling them about their genetic slavery and begging forbearance on their report to Starways Congress. - Xenocide
Example sentences for "forbearance" in interesting articles
- “Although women might think about suicide very seriously,” says Little, “because of their social connectedness, they may also think, ‘My God, what will my kids do? What will my mum think?’ So there’s forbearance from completing the act.” As for the men, death could be seen as the ultimate form of ‘flight’. But that deadly form of flight takes determination. - The male suicides: how social perfectionism kills
Meaning of "forbearance" in English
- a delay in enforcing rights or claims or privileges; refraining from acting
- good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
Meaning of "forbearance" in Hindi
- धैर्य ( Dhairy)
- सहनशीलता ( Sahanashilata, sahanasheelataa)
- नर्मता ( Narmata, narmataa)
- तितिक्षा ( Titiksha, titikshaa)
- सहिष्णुता ( Sahishnuta, sahishnutaa)
Synonyms of "forbearance"
Antonyms of "forbearance"
Discuss anything about the word forbearance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.