How to use "full" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "full" in popular movie and book plots
- When Deus gained full control over the Eldridge, the captain decided to initiate the self-destruct sequence in an attempt to destroy it. - Xenogears
- Sauron, who needed the Ring to regain his full power, sent forth his powerful servants, the Nazgûl, to seize it. - The Lord of the Rings
- In the year 1943, World War II is in full swing. - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- As the full moon appears, the Black Ghoul summons the first dancer of the night, a Native American woman (Bunny Glaser). - Orgy of the Dead
- Pappy O'Daniel, the incumbent candidate, seizes the opportunity, endorses the Soggy Bottom Boys and grants them full pardons. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Later, a bungling hit man attempts to steal a book full of phone numbers and leaves three people dead. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- Taraza offers full alliance with them against the onslaught of forces out of the Scattering. - Heretics of Dune
- Also in later seasons, Wilson's full name was revealed to be Wilson Wilson, Jr. - Home Improvement (TV series)
- The so-called "War of the Five Kings" is in full progress by the middle of the second book, A Clash of Kings. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- The JSDF launches capsules full of the Faro Island berry juice and put Kong to sleep. - King Kong vs. Godzilla
- The captain orders the boat directly south towards the African coast at full speed. - Das Boot
- Rather than kill his beloved Paul, though, Duncan's ghola body reacts against its own programming and recovers Duncan's full consciousness. - Dune Messiah
- Mars is granted full independence, and Sheridan agrees to resign his commission. - Babylon 5
- After a fight in which Batman knocks her off a building, Catwoman survives by landing in a truck full of kitty litter. - Batman Returns
- The Klan, gathered together at full strength and with Ben leading them, rides in to gain control of the town. - The Birth of a Nation
- By late January the plague is in full retreat, and the townspeople begin to celebrate the imminent opening of the town gates. - The Plague
Meaning of "full" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "full" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "full" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "full"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word full below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.