How to use "garrulous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "garrulous" in popular movie and book plots
- The garrulous landlord shows the ring to some newly-arrived guests, revealing considerable concerning the owner's circumstances. - Minna von Barnhelm
- When John Smith's garrulous South American wife was found dead in Buenos Aires, he is accused by the Argentine police not only of her murder, but also of tax evasion, links with the British Intelligence Service and of conspiring to overthrow the Argentine dictatorship. - A Foot in the Grave
- When Betty signs up for a summer timeshare with her garrulous mate, Trudy, she is in need of peace and quiet to contrast her stressful life as a single, city-dwelling young woman of the '90s. - Betty's Summer Vacation
- Sheila's garrulous friend Mabel (Angela Lansbury) interferes with Sheila's attempts to separate the two in order to secure David Fenner for her own daughter, Clarissa (Diane Clare). - The Reluctant Debutante (film)
- As he departs for Vienna, Zangler entrusts the operation of his business to his garrulous head clerk, Weinberl, and his naive apprentice, Christopher, who decide to go "on the razzle" to Vienna. - On the Razzle (play)
- Jerry, the Captain of the Mouseketeers and an old friend of François, attempts to train the garrulous Tuffy, but Tuffy is far too aggressive: he slashes wildly with his rapier, accidentally stabs Jerry in the rear, and courts confrontation with rival Musketeer Tom. - Touché, Pussy Cat!
- So is one Albert Campion, garrulous and affable, but, George soon learns, unknown to either Petrie or the Colonel. - The Crime at Black Dudley
- She is approached by Major Palgrave, a garrulous man avoided by the other guests due to his long-winded stories. - A Caribbean Mystery
- A 'pro' at long flights, her serenity is ruffled by her seatmate, a garrulous married man from Tulsa, Chuck Mumpson. - Foreign Affairs (novel)
- Also staying at the hotel are Hercule Poirot; Sir Horace Blatt, a braggart; Major Barry, a retired Anglo-Indian military officer with an endless series of stories to tell; Rosamund Darnley, an exclusive fashionable dressmaker, who had formerly been Kenneth's sweetheart; Carrie Gardener, a garrulous American tourist, and her husband, Odell; Reverend Stephen Lane; and Miss Emily Brewster, a quite athletic spinster. - Evil Under the Sun
- In I Am a Cat, a supercilious, feline narrator describes the lives of an assortment of middle-class Japanese people: mr ("sneeze" is misspelled on purpose, but literally translated from , in the original Japanese) and family (the cat's owners), Sneaze's garrulous and irritating friend , and the young scholar with his will-he-won't-he courtship of the businessman's spoiled daughter,. - I Am a Cat
Example sentences for "garrulous" in interesting articles
- For one thing, extroverts are overrepresented in politics, a profession in which only the garrulous are really comfortable. - Caring for your introvert
- For one thing, extroverts are overrepresented in politics, a profession in which only the garrulous are really comfortable. - Caring for Your Introvert (2003)
- He is a burly, garrulous South African–born American who serves as senior vice president and chief technologist for Neustar, a company that provides trunk-line service for competing cell-phone companies around the world. - The Enemy Within: What is Conficker's Botnet For?
- He is a burly, garrulous South African–born American who serves as senior vice president and chief technologist for Neustar, a company that provides trunk-line service for competing cell-phone companies around the world. - The Enemy Within
- For one thing, extroverts are overrepresented in politics, a profession in which only the garrulous are really comfortable. - Caring for Your Introvert
- Ron Conway, a garrulous angel investor who backs many new Internet companies, raised his own considerable fund and has represented such investors as venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz and Israeli financier Aviv "Vivi" Nevo. But even this tactic to foil the secondary market has had unintended consequences. - Employees Are Cashing Out Their Private Shares, But Is It Healthy For Startups?
Meaning of "garrulous" in English
- full of trivial conversation
Meaning of "garrulous" in Hindi
- झक्की ( Jhakki, jhakkee, zhakki)
- गप्पी ( Gappi, gappee)
Synonyms of "garrulous"
Discuss anything about the word garrulous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.