How to use "government" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "government" in popular movie and book plots
- He negotiates with Towers, pretending to be still naïve; he hopes to give the government time to stop the coup. - The Long Watch
- He soon manages to bribe the hotel's clerk into taking him to Kathy Nelson, a forger of government documents. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- The Ark is shown being stored in a giant government warehouse among countless similar crates. - Raiders of the Lost Ark
- There is a World Federation of Free Nations, including the demilitarizedS, with a world government supported by Special Service troops. - Stranger in a Strange Land
- The destruction of Shanghai by a meteorite forces the government to reveal the asteroid's existence, as well as their plan. - Armageddon (1998 film)
- Ames White (Martin Cummins), a government agent tasked with eliminating the freed transgenics, is revealed to be a member of the cult. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- Unable to live with this discovery, Roth seeks assisted suicide at a government clinic. - Soylent Green
- Back in the Soviet Union, the government worries about the condition of the K-19. - K-19: The Widowmaker
- The United States government assembles an expedition in New York City to find and destroy the monster. - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- He has begged the robot government to search for surviving humans, and they have done so. - R.U.R.
- Multiple government agencies and freelance bounty hunters are chasing him to recover the device. - Until the End of the World
- Yamata is arrested, and the new Japanese government accepts America's generous offer of status quo ante. - Debt of Honor
- Andy begins writing weekly letters asking the state government for funds to improve the decaying library. - The Shawshank Redemption
- After more than thirty days the ship anchors off the seat of the government near the mouth of the big river. - Heart of Darkness
- The government took advantage of this, and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness. - Fahrenheit 451
- Two government employees approach him, and he flees. - The Plague
Meaning of "government" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "government" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "government" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "government"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word government below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.