How to use "group" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "group" in popular movie and book plots
- The group encounters God, who instructs them to seek the Holy Grail. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Unused and filthy, its location was ideal for what the group planned to do. - Gunpowder Plot
- The group devises a plan to defeat the Red Bamboo and escape from the island. - Ebirah, Horror of the Deep
- During the Vietnam War, a group of newS. - Full Metal Jacket
- Sally, Phyllis, Ben and Buddy show their "real and emotional lives" in "a sort of group nervous breakdown". - Follies
- He is then confronted by a group of knights who initially mistake him for a deadite, but they are quickly distracted when a real one shows up. - Evil Dead II
- After a group of crazies destroy it, the group returns to the street and encounters Cabbie, who offers to take them across the bridge. - Escape from New York
- Lucilla is forced to land on Gammu where she seeks refuge with an underground group of Jews. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- Lying dormant in the future, Robo is found and repaired by Lucca, and joins the group out of gratitude. - Chrono Trigger
- Following a protracted battle, the group is on the verge of defeat when Mu Bai arrives and outmaneuvers Fox. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- As Gordon becomes a minor celebrity for several brave acts, Batman strikes for the first time, attacking a group of thieves. - Batman: Year One
- A group of cats swarm around her and she suddenly regains consciousness. - Batman Returns
- A confrontation is averted when the group finds Dorothy—naked, battered, and distressed—on Jeffrey's front lawn. - Blue Velvet (film)
- The scene shifts to another group finding peace under the image of Jesus Christ. - The Birth of a Nation
- The ship lands on a distant planet with a medieval-level civilization of dog-like creatures, dubbed "Tines", who live in packs as group minds. - A Fire Upon the Deep
- Paneloux, who has joined the group of volunteers fighting the plague, gives a second sermon. - The Plague
Meaning of "group" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "group" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "group" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "group"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word group below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.