How to use "growth" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "growth" in popular movie and book plots
- Victor later finds out they had been given the antibiotic Cephaloclor, which causes the nerve cell growth process to begin again. - Mutation (novel)
- The vast amount of order concentrated in these ships will accelerate the growth of chaos in the world. - The Saga of Recluce
- Her growth is set against a Sanctuary becoming even more careful and even more suspicious of the earth-bound Sleeper haters. - Beggars in Spain
- Population growth has skyrocketed due to a quasi-religious belief in human reproduction as the highest possible good. - The World Inside
- The statue's sword and right wing fall off, suggesting the growth of civilization and the increase of mankind's self-sufficiency. - ActRaiser 2
- Their physical and intellectual growth become a sort of competition, with Sirius striving to equal his handed sister. - Sirius (novel)
- The growth of this relationship coincides with the rise of Claudel's career, helping her overcome prejudices against female artists. - Camille Claudel (film)
- The plants, mutated by a growth accelerator built by Darrius, become more and more aggressive. - The Keys of Marinus
- The novel is really about the growth of the village and the petty criminals, runaway servants and prostitutes who drift in and out. - Showdown (Amado novel)
- But when the itching from the growth on his skin becomes unbearable, Jordy succumbs to temptation and collapses into the bathwater. - Creepshow
- Olivaw’s actions dampen human intellectual growth and variation until the human species matures. - Foundation and Chaos
- Not only does the monstrous plant's growth increase with this latest meal, but its intelligence and abilities do as well. - The Little Shop of Horrors
- Chance goes on to say "there will be growth in the spring". - Being There
- The second book shows the growth of Frederic and Catherine's relationship as they spend time together in Milan over the summer. - A Farewell to Arms
- The microbe, code named "Andromeda", mutates with each growth cycle, changing its biological properties. - The Andromeda Strain
- There are many variations and subgenres of Bildungsroman that focus on the growth of an individual. - Bildungsroman
Meaning of "growth" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "growth" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "growth" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "growth"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word growth below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.