How to use "he" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "he" in popular movie and book plots
- One day, he slips into an alternate world in which he drowned ten years before. - Chrono Cross
- Billy arrives and, seeing that mrs Mullin is jealous, mocks her; he is fired from his job. - Carousel (musical)
- Upon infiltrating the syndicate, he finds Vicious on the top floor of the building. - Cowboy Bebop
- The General ambiguously concludes that he will discuss the circumstances in detail when they meet later. - Carmilla
- Because the man's heart was pure, he did not die. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Holding a snow globe, he utters a word, "Rosebud", and dies; the globe slips from his hand and smashes on the floor. - Citizen Kane
- Batman soon works up the ladder, even attacking Flass while he was accepting a drug dealer’s bribe. - Batman: Year One
- He informs her that she is The Slayer, or Chosen One, destined to kill vampires, and he is a Watcher whose duty it is to guide and train her. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- While walking home from the hospital, he cuts through a vacant lot and discovers a severed ear. - Blue Velvet (film)
- Deckard initially refuses, but after Bryant ambiguously threatens him, he reluctantly agrees. - Blade Runner
- But he is also wounded and captured, and is taken to a Union hospital in Washington,C. - The Birth of a Nation
- Ash is thrown in a pit where he kills a Deadite and regains his weapons from Arthur's Wise Man. - Army of Darkness
- Hero confides in Pseudolus that he is in love with the lovely Philia, one of the courtesans in the House of Lycus (albeit still a virgin). - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- The scheming Comptroller Schub, tells her that he has a plan to save her administration, and the town, promising “It's highly unethical. - Anyone Can Whistle
- The town has not changed since he went off to war; however, he finds that he does "not belong here anymore, it is a foreign world". - All Quiet on the Western Front
- He also hardens his heart regarding the plague victims so that he can continue to do his work. - The Plague
Meaning of "he" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "he" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "he" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "he"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word he below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.