How to use "health" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "health" in popular movie and book plots
- A specialist advises that Kitty should go abroad to a health spa to recover. - Anna Karenina
- However, Joe nurses Pip back to health and pays off his debt. - Great Expectations
- His health deteriorates. - Man on the Moon (film)
- He is given steroid injections, health food, teeth caps, and is made to exercise and diet incessantly until he is the model of attractiveness. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- She neglects her health and one day faints during class. - Madame Curie (film)
- Tourvel, overwhelmed with grief and shame, retreats to a monastery where her health deteriorates rapidly. - Dangerous Liaisons
- 's health is declining and that Elliott is referring to himself as "we". - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Geppetto also returns to health and resumes woodcarving. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- She awakens to discover she is home and her health is restored. - The Blood of Jesus
- His health deteriorates. - The Way of All Flesh
- Beth’s health has seriously deteriorated, as Jo sees on her return. - Little Women
- Here Kim and the lama are nursed back to health after their arduous journey. - Kim (novel)
- As the book progresses, Seldon loses those closest to him, including his wife, Dors Venabili, as his own health deteriorates into old age. - Foundation series
- Bonforte is rescued, but he is in poor health due to the treatment inflicted on him during his imprisonment. - Double Star
- Kurtz's health worsens on the return trip, and Marlow himself becomes increasingly ill. - Heart of Darkness
- Laura's health declines, and her father has a doctor examine her. - Carmilla
Meaning of "health" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "health" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "health" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "health"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word health below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.