How to use "herbivorous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "herbivorous" in popular movie and book plots
- Some scenes in Cesta do pravěku recall Arthur Conan Doyle's 1912 novel The Lost World, with four male protagonists exploring a prehistoric world where they find evidence of native human habitation, are attacked by a group of enraged pterodactyls, witness a twilight fight between a carnivorous dinosaur and a herbivorous one, encounter a Stegosaurus up-close, and see one of their members (Petr) pursued by a Phorusrhacos. - Journey to the Beginning of Time
- The book contains a number of incorrect basic facts about ferrets, such as claiming that they are herbivorous rodents. - Zucchini (novel)
- During the following encounter between the Sharpteeth and the herbivorous dinosaurs, the unity of the children - a group which now includes Hyp and his cronies - proves elemental. - The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving
- Crake uses his prominent position to create the Crakers; peaceful, gentle, herbivorous humanoids who only have sexual intercourse during limited polyandrous breeding seasons. - Oryx and Crake
- Their life cycle is similar to that of terrestrial frogs – the herbivorous samlon are in fact the juvenile form of the carnivorous grendels. - The Legacy of Heorot
Meaning of "herbivorous" in English
- feeding only on plants
Meaning of "herbivorous" in Hindi
- शाकाहारी ( Shakahari, shaakahaaree)
- शाकभोजी ( Shakabhoji, shaakabhojee, shakabhozi)
- शाकभक्षी ( Shakabhakshi, shaakabhakshee)
Antonyms of "herbivorous"
Discuss anything about the word herbivorous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.