How to use "hirsute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "hirsute" in popular movie and book plots
- Dale (Lautner), a hirsute young American, arrives, claiming to be Cuckoo's son and searching for his father whom he has never met. - Cuckoo (TV series)
- When the creature – lumbering, hirsute and dumb – is complete, it becomes bitter and intent on revenge. - Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell
- Soon, however, hirsute Arjun and his girlfriend Radha — a non-conformist student who steals cigarettes from Yamdoot and talks back to the teachers — present Annie with a rabbit. - In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones
Meaning of "hirsute" in English
- having or covered with hair
- a hairy caterpillar
Meaning of "hirsute" in Hindi
- बालदार ( Baladar, baaladaar)
- रोयेंदार ( Royendar, royendaar)
Synonyms of "hirsute"
Antonyms of "hirsute"
Discuss anything about the word hirsute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.