How to use "his" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "his" in popular movie and book plots
- Bruce offers to let Nygma come up with schematics for the device and set up a meeting with his assistant. - Batman Forever
- Freeze learns that Ivy has betrayed him over the death of his wife. - Batman & Robin (film)
- A former sideshow freak, Cobblepot explains his desire to become a respected citizen of Gotham and blackmails Shreck into helping him. - Batman Returns
- When Batman and Robin get a tip that Commodore Schmidlapp is in danger aboard his yacht, they launch a rescue mission using the batcopter. - Batman (1966 film)
- She initially rebukes his claims, but is convinced that he is right when he is able to describe a recurring dream of hers in detail. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- As a despondent young man, Barry becomes infatuated with his older cousin, Nora Brady. - Barry Lyndon
- Deckard returns to Sarah with his suspicion: there is no sixth replicant. - Blade Runner 2: The Edge of Human
- In Los Angeles in November 2019, ex-police officer Rick Deckard is detained by officer Gaff and brought to his former supervisor, Bryant. - Blade Runner
- Representative Austin Stoneman (based on the Reconstruction-era Representative Thaddeus Stevens), his two sons, and his daughter Elsie. - The Birth of a Nation
- He is enslaved along with the captured Henry, his gun and chainsaw confiscated, and is taken to a castle. - Army of Darkness
- A slave belonging to Hero, Pseudolus wishes to buy, win, or steal his freedom. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Cora is too caught up with his logic to care. - Anyone Can Whistle
- The Flenserists capture a young boy named Jefri Olsndot and his wounded sister, Johanna. - A Fire Upon the Deep
- dr Rieux consults his colleague, dr Castel, about the illness until they come to the conclusion that a plague is sweeping the town. - The Plague
- Alex is a 15-year-old living in near-future dystopian England who leads his gang on a night of opportunistic, random "ultra-violence". - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
- Jones and his men are making an attempt to recapture the farm, aided by several other farmers who are terrified of similar animal revolts. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "his" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "his" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "his" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "his"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word his below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.