How to use "homogenous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "homogenous" in popular movie and book plots
- Now it is revealed that actual differences in the language exist in the otherwise very homogenous community of Smurfs: the Smurfs who live in the northern part of their village use the term "smurf" as a noun; while the Smurfs in the south use it as an adjective or verb. - Schtroumpf Vert et Vert Schtroumpf
- William Peters follows Jane Elliott's conversely controversial and lauded schoolroom exercise of dividing an otherwise homogenous group of elementary school kids by their eye color. - The Eye of the Storm (1970 film)
Example sentences for "homogenous" in interesting articles
- "People from homogenous societies need that as an acquired skill."The respect showed through small gestures when running his own software start-up, Shukla said. - Indian immigrants are tech's new titans
- He noticed that most entrepreneurs had a rather homogenous collection of contacts. - The Secret of Successful Entrepreneurs
- This is causing tensions in a hitherto homogenous society, which is often hostile to the children of mixed marriages. - Gendercide: The worldwide war on baby girls
- ALL tools; inquiry, content-driven, narrative, differentiated and homogenous grouping, must be made available for a teacher to be able to develop what works best for THAT teacher and their students. Atlas Educational I went more holistic, discovery, and inquiry back in 2009. - How ‘Deprogramming’ Kids from How to ‘Do School’ Could Improve Learning
- Optimization is an interesting opportunity for algorithmic design; personally I have no particular goals for making the internet look more homogenous but it’s completely valid for some disciplines of design. - Taking the Robots to Design School
- "As a result of social democracy and egalitarian policies it is a homogenous society and has built up an enormous level of trust. - How Norway has avoided the 'curse of oil'
- But, it is easier and quicker to implement homogenous networks based on proprietary architectures, or else to interconnect heterogeneous systems with TCP-based products.” Even for OSI’s champions, the Internet was looking increasingly attractive. - OSI: The Internet That Wasn’t
- But, it is easier and quicker to implement homogenous networks based on proprietary architectures, or else to interconnect heterogeneous systems with TCP-based products.” Even for OSI’s champions, the Internet was looking increasingly attractive. - OSI: The Internet That Wasn’t (2013)
Meaning of "homogenous" in English
- all of the same or similar kind or nature
Meaning of "homogenous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "homogenous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word homogenous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.