How to use "hospital" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "hospital" in popular movie and book plots
- On the Italian front, Frederic is wounded in the knee by a mortar and sent to a hospital in Milan, where Catherine is also sent. - A Farewell to Arms
- Dan finds Flexible Frank in use everywhere, acting as hospital orderly, bellhop, and a thousand other menial jobs once filled by people. - The Door into Summer
- In the hospital afterward, Ariel gently explains some things to Holly. - The Menace from Earth
- Bill is then taken to the hospital for a life-saving operation. - Farmer in the Sky
- Ben is seized by the government, and Gillian persuades Smith to leave the hospital with her. - Stranger in a Strange Land
- Luzhin is taken to the hospital suffering from complete mental exhaustion. - The Luzhin Defence
- Badger learns from his visitors that Toad has crashed seven cars, has been in hospital three times, and has spent a fortune on fines. - The Wind in the Willows
- The next morning, Novalee wakes up in the local hospital to find she is a media celebrity for giving birth in a Walmart. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- dr Russell Oakes lives in the upper-class Brookside neighborhood with his wife and works in a hospital in downtown Kansas City. - The Day After
- She later wakes up in hospital and the man who saved her is revealed to be the local pediatrician, Steve Edison (Matthew McConaughey). - The Wedding Planner
- He is arrested, then hospitalized in a mental hospital on the diagnosis of dr Kathryn Railly (Stowe). - 12 Monkeys
- Leland, learning that Renault has been arrested, sneaks into the hospital and murders him. - Twin Peaks
- Misato and Shinji later visit the hospital where they find Rei alive but claiming she is "the third Rei". - Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Going to a "hidden-in-plain-sight" hospital room, she finds Miho alive and well, although seemingly in a weakened state. - Megatokyo
- In Atlanta, Scarlett's spirits revive, and she is busy with hospital work and sewing circles for the Confederate Army. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- But he is also wounded and captured, and is taken to a Union hospital in Washington,C. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "hospital" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "hospital" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "hospital" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "hospital"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word hospital below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.