How to use "hour" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "hour" in popular movie and book plots
- At midnight; the first hour of Christmas morning, the servants visit Belle and Angelique apologizes for her sarcastic attitude. - Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- With only an hour until the launch, Seven decides to complete their mission. - Assignment: Earth
- The woman agrees with her guardian to spend one more hour before returning to their ship. - Absolution Gap
- He agrees, and Tony drives Jess to the game, where the Harriers are losing 1-0 with half an hour left. - Bend It Like Beckham
- He begs Ryan for one more hour at liberty to put his affairs in order before being arrested; Ryan agrees. - Without Remorse
- They resist for an hour and a half before retreating, killing 22 Rochellese in total. - The Three Musketeers
- On November 7, 1977, the show expanded to a full hour and was broadcast from 2:30 to 3:30 pm daily. - Guiding Light
- The streets are deserted, water usage is limited to an hour a day, and their electricity is gradually being turned off. - The Midnight Sun
- One night each week, Anthony gives the townsfolk one hour of television, which he creates and projects onto the family TV set. - It's a Good Life (The Twilight Zone)
- Two policemen arrive an hour later, and while the white officer is civil, the black officer treats Furious with disrespect and contempt. - Boyz n the Hood
- A television camera is installed in Wordsworth's study to broadcast his final hour live to the nation. - The Obsolete Man
- She had written down that the patient had had a full meal only one hour before being admitted. - The Verdict
- After a while, John agrees to release some hostages to have his son's name added to the list an hour afterward. - John Q.
- Hinges thinks that the courts will not care about the tape, so Hinges had Shaun released from county about an hour before. - Exit Wounds
- A Walker clears one warning for every hour that he stays above the minimum speed. - The Long Walk
- Van Helsing is able to use hypnotism at the hour of dawn and put her into this trance to further track his movements. - Dracula
Meaning of "hour" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "hour" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "hour" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "hour"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word hour below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.