How to use "hyperbole" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "hyperbole" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word hyperbole. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "hyperbole" in interesting articles
- Eliminating instances of less as a suffix (“wireless”), the result shows a remarkable unbalance: “more” wins each of the five sessions with a consistently lopsided score: 28 to 3…more or less.But, you’ll object, what’s wrong with being positive?Nothing, but this isn’t about optimism, it’s about hyperbole and the abuse of language. - Apple is losing the war of words
- I can say with confidence and without hyperbole that Dr. - The Yale Problem Begins in High School
- No hyperbole can describe the way every person and brand is frantically inflating social-media metrics as a form of “digital plastic surgery.” We all want to be influencers. - I Was Internet-Famous
- There has already been a lot of commentary and speculation about what the ruling means for the average user, and I don't want to add to the hyperbole already out there, but I think it is important to clarify a few things. - 2014: The year the Americans broke the internet
Meaning of "hyperbole" in English
- extravagant exaggeration
Meaning of "hyperbole" in Hindi
- अतिशयोक्ति ( Atishayokti)
- किसी बात को घटा बढाकर कहना ( Kisi bat ko ghata badhakar kahana, kisee baat ko ghataa badhaakar kahanaa)
- अत्योक्ति ( Atyokti)
- अत्युक्ति ( Atyukti)
Synonyms of "hyperbole"
Discuss anything about the word hyperbole below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.