How to use "iconoclast" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "iconoclast" in popular movie and book plots
- Som (Subrat Dutta) an iconoclast magician and his friend, a fellow magician named Ferdoup Siddhartha, have devoted their lives to uncover the magic rackets fooling people with petty magic tricks. - Swapner Feriwala
- The logical candidate for next rebbe would be Asher's father, Aryeh Lev, who has been one of the rebbe's chief lieutenants for decades, but Asher realizes that the rebbe is reluctant to pass the mantle of authority to Aryeh unless Aryeh has a successor—who cannot be Aryeh's only child, the iconoclast painter. - The Gift of Asher Lev
Example sentences for "iconoclast" in interesting articles
- “… Decisions around healthcare issues are often challenging and require much more than non-specific recommendations based on little or no evidence.” But Oz considers himself an iconoclast trying to shake up a stodgy medical community. - Half of Dr. Oz’s medical advice is baseless or wrong, study says
Meaning of "iconoclast" in English
- someone who attacks cherished ideas or traditional institutions
- a destroyer of images used in religious worship
Meaning of "iconoclast" in Hindi
- मूर्ति तोङनेवाला
Synonyms of "iconoclast"
- image breaker
Discuss anything about the word iconoclast below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.