How to use "idea" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "idea" in popular movie and book plots
- Malcolm scoffs at the idea of such controlled breeding, declaring it impossible. - Jurassic Park (film)
- Unfortunately to avoid Crais's pursuit they have to travel into the Uncharted Territories, and thus have no idea how to get home. - Farscape
- You must absolutely and forever relinquish the idea that you know who should live and who should die on this planet. - Ishmael (novel)
- Dan wakes up in the year 2000 with no money to his name and no idea how to find the people he once knew. - The Door into Summer
- He recommends to mrs Reed that Jane should be sent to school, an idea mrs Reed happily supports. - Jane Eyre
- mr Powell (Iain Glen), an Illuminati member, makes assurances that they are almost ready, but in reality he has no idea where to find the key. - Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- Desperate to have a son, Henry suddenly comes up with the idea of marrying Anne in Catherine's place. - Anne of the Thousand Days
- He has an idea for an entirely new kind of show featuring a bevy of blondes and brunettes, one that will "glorify" the American girl. - The Great Ziegfeld
- Shears is appalled at the idea of returning to a place from which he nearly died during escape. - The Bridge on the River Kwai
- Green tells his mother that he's struck by the odd notion that the idea for the article came from "a girl" at the magazine. - Gentleman's Agreement
- Potential escapees therefore have no idea whom they can and cannot trust. - The Prisoner
- In the wake of Snuff, numerous films explored the idea of snuff films, or used them as a plot device. - Snuff film
- Alton narrates that Glen is torn between the idea of being honest with Barbara before their wedding, or waiting until after. - Glen or Glenda
- While they were able to recreate the ship from the broadcast episodes, the Thermians have no idea how to pilot it. - Galaxy Quest
- Rhett laughs at the idea but steals an emaciated horse and a small wagon, and they follow the retreating army out of Atlanta. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Director Masato Kato originally planned for Magus to appear in disguise as Guile, but scrapped the idea due to plot difficulties. - Chrono Cross
Meaning of "idea" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "idea" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "idea" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "idea"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word idea below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.