How to use "igneous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "igneous" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word igneous. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "igneous" in interesting articles
- Yet grain-by-grain analyses of beach sand that Jamtveit and his colleagues collected at two sites on the Mauritian coast revealed around 20 zircons — tiny crystals of zirconium silicate that are exceedingly resistant to erosion or chemical change — that were far older. The zircons had crystallized within granites or other igneous rocks at least 660 million years ago, says Jamtveit. - Long-lost continent found under the Indian Ocean
- The accompanying charts are helpful, and as I keep reading into the chapter on igneous rocks, the differences between intrusive and extrusive igneous rocks make clear sense.The upcoming test in Humanities will focus on John D. - My Daughters Homework Is Killing Me
- And how does he know? Because everywhere around us, we can see their stumps.The first piece of evidence is Devils Tower in Wyoming, U.S.A., a great geological stub (pictured above) rising out of the rolling lowlands on all sides, four hundred meters of towering igneous rock that may have formed as a volcanic plug, rising out of the ground as the sedimentary stone that surrounded it slowly eroded away. - What it means to believe that “real” trees no longer exist (2016)
Meaning of "igneous" in English
- like or suggestive of fire
- an igneous desert atmosphere
- produced by the action of fire or intense heat
- produced under conditions involving intense heat
- igneous fusion is fusion by heat alone
- pyrogenic strata
Meaning of "igneous" in Hindi
- आग्नेय ( Aagney)
- अग्नि सम्बन्धी ( Agni sambandhi, agni sambandhee)
- अग्नि सम्बन्धी
Synonyms of "igneous"
Antonyms of "igneous"
Discuss anything about the word igneous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.