How to use "imagine" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "imagine" in popular movie and book plots
- Jadzia cannot imagine life without the force of Curzon's personality within her, not to mention all of his exciting memories. - Facets (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- After the bloodsucking began, Jack has unaccountably been struck twice by his stepmother, although mr Ferguson cannot imagine why. - The Adventure of the Sussex Vampire
- McFarlane could not imagine why. - The Adventure of the Norwood Builder
- Krakua tells Vakama that six Toa are going to make a perilous quest into the darkest place he could imagine in order for Krakua to exist. - Bionicle Adventures
- But as they were trapped, one of the Bahrag uttered a warning: "You cannot imagine what you have unleashed. - Bionicle Chronicles
- We cannot imagine him defending either Gretchen or Thomas in this manner. - Rich Man, Poor Man (novel)
- When Comfort asks how he lit the match, he laughs and says, "Comfort, honey, first thing you got to learn is not to imagine things". - The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank
- A rat can only imagine so much. - Possible Worlds (play)
- Enders becomes increasingly torn because, despite his orders, he cannot imagine killing Yahzee. - Windtalkers
- They play together, hang out together, and imagine that they're married. - Square Dance (film)
- Su and Chow re-enact what they imagine might have happened. - In the Mood for Love
- He could talk of nothing else, and one can imagine that no one took his stories seriously, except his wife. - The Farther Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
- When asked, Andy tells Red that he likes to imagine he can step through the pictures and be with the actresses. - Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption
- Alice leaves her sister on the bank to imagine all the curious happenings for herself. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- But he finds it difficult to imagine being alone again. - My Fair Lady
- As the couple dance, Maude tells Harold that she "couldn't imagine a lovelier farewell". - Harold and Maude
Meaning of "imagine" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "imagine" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "imagine" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "imagine"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word imagine below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.