How to use "impair" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "impair" in popular movie and book plots
- He is then branded on his right cheek with a large letter D "just below the eye, so not to impair his vision". - One Man's Hero
- Then she asks him to give Sable a frog in his throat to impair his singing. - A Simple Wish
Example sentences for "impair" in interesting articles
- Of course, then there is the law that no child with an IEP can be suspended for behavior that is deemed part of their disability --- so just try suspending a student classified as emotionally disturbed or Other Health Impaired because of ADHD.\x3cbr /\x3e\x3cbr /\x3eSo I think what happens is, that because they don\x26#39;t know what to do, they turn it back on the teachers.\x3cbr /\x3e\x3cbr /\x3eBut what has been even more difficult for me has been walking through a hallway between classes. - How My School and District Failed its Students
Meaning of "impair" in English
- mentally or physically unfit
- diminished in strength, quality, or utility
Meaning of "impair" in Hindi
- क्षीण हुआ
Synonyms of "impair"
Antonyms of "impair"
Discuss anything about the word impair below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.